• Conceptual estimating
• Project milestone scheduling
• Building assessments
• Feasibility studies
• Constructability reviews
• Detailed cost analysis and cost comparison models
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Active management of critical path scheduling milestones
• Attention to detail and strong emphasis on quality of workmanship
• Fast Cycle Teamwork with subcontractors
• Best in class safety program and impeccable safety records
• Design Build and Design Assist team collaboration
• Owner/contractor partnering meetings
• Flexible and customizable budget presentations
• Detailed cost tracking and reporting capabilities
• Expert guidance from concept to completion
Prevost Construction promotes an early involvement as the general contractor and endeavors to partner with each customer by seeking to understand the goals and objectives that are important to the successful outcome of the project. By offering pre-construction services from our hands-on team of experienced project managers and closely collaborating with the design team, we are able to provide expert guidance for our customers to establish and maintain the critical path milestones which are the key elements to the success of every project.
We immediately had a great feeling about Prevost Construction. The company’s quality of workmanship is unsurpassed for Class “A” office projects. Prevost’s managers are proactive, reliable and detail oriented – they take the initiative and handle the entire process seamlessly.
– Keith Hsiueh, Project Manager, Jones Lang LaSalle
Prevost’s commitment to excellence was critical to Chicken of the Sea International. Thanks to their outstanding performance, we were able to achieve our goal of designing and constructing a professional environment for both our clients and our employees. We couldn’t have done it without them!
– Mooch Christianson, Manager Human Resources / Risk Management, Chicken of the Sea International
I trust the sentiment is shared by all as I express appreciation for your supervision skills and smiling, ‘can-do’ attitude — your expertise truly brought value and fun to this project! Thank you for everything – great job crossing the finish line on schedule!
– Julie Crumb, JAC Consulting Services