• Conceptual estimating
• Project milestone scheduling
• Building assessments
• Feasibility studies
• Constructability reviews
• Detailed cost analysis and cost comparison models
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Active management of critical path scheduling milestones
• Attention to detail and strong emphasis on quality of workmanship
• Fast Cycle Teamwork with subcontractors
• Best in class safety program and impeccable safety records
• Design Build and Design Assist team collaboration
• Owner/contractor partnering meetings
• Flexible and customizable budget presentations
• Detailed cost tracking and reporting capabilities
• Expert guidance from concept to completion
The three pillars of Project Management success are built around the fundamentals of controlling cost, schedule, and budget. Although the order of importance may change, they are built in to every project. The need to have dedicated systems, reliable reporting, and expert guidance throughout the construction process is inherent to the success of any project. At Prevost Construction, we have you covered all the way.
Utilizing Foundation Software, our PM’s have the ability to provide a variety of detailed cost reports that track project costs compared to budget. Monthly invoices, change order tracking, and cost reconciliation are all developed within our industry based accounting software.
Critical path schedules are the key to on time delivery. Schedules are developed in close collaboration with our field superintendents and coordinated regularly with our subcontractors through the process of Fast Cycle Teamwork. Regular updates are provided to the customer in a variety of formats to ensure critical path milestones are being met throughout the project.
Quality in workmanship begins with the end in mind. To achieve superior results, our PM’s utilize Fast Cycle Teamwork to coordinate and communicate with all project team members in real time. The process ensures that all of the details required to complete a project of the highest quality are achieved within the targeted completion date.