• Conceptual estimating
• Project milestone scheduling
• Building assessments
• Feasibility studies
• Constructability reviews
• Detailed cost analysis and cost comparison models
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Active management of critical path scheduling milestones
• Attention to detail and strong emphasis on quality of workmanship
• Fast Cycle Teamwork with subcontractors
• Best in class safety program and impeccable safety records
• Design Build and Design Assist team collaboration
• Owner/contractor partnering meetings
• Flexible and customizable budget presentations
• Detailed cost tracking and reporting capabilities
• Expert guidance from concept to completion
Precon services in the concept phase
During the conceptual phase of a project, Prevost utilizes Bluebeam software to analyze the site characteristics and design intent of the customers vision. Depending on the type of work and level of involvement, Prevost team members may include a pre-con manager, estimator, and/or Project Manager in developing and detailing the first pass budget and schedule. With more complex requirements, we also utilize qualified subcontractors to leverage their technical expertise and ensure code compliance. Working in concert with a design team to efficiently guide each program through a “design to budget success” concept, the Prevost team emphasizes collaboration throughout the preconstruction phase to achieve superior results. This process ensures reliable and accurate estimates for building re-positioning, capital improvements, and lease commitments across all varieties of building types.
Prevost’s pre-construction process includes:
-Scope of work development
Pre-construction services in the project approach phase.
We go beyond the basics and analyze the plans and specifications to find extra value for our clients. We work closely with design professionals to identify cost saving alternatives throughout the course of construction that align with design intent. As a result, we incorporate the most cost-effective means and materials into every project we construct. We also offer suggestions for alternative systems and/or materials suppliers who may offer lower pricing for similar products in collaboration with the design team order to provide true “value engineering” success. Our estimates are flexible, customizable, and easy to understand.