Prevost Construction is a San Diego General Contractor specializing in Commercial Tenant Improvements & Biotech life science. Since 1989, we have been providing expert guidance in management of the construction process and carefully conduct each project from conception to completion with one goal in mind – an Amazing Customer Experience on every project. In order for us to continue to deliver our continued quality of work we are seeking to employ an honest, energetic, experienced and self-motivated individual with 1-3 years commercial construction experience. We hope to fill the position with someone who is eager to grow in our company while being a perfect match to our company culture & core values.
• Provide administrative support to multiple Project Managers and Project Engineers on project specific tasks
• Processing of subcontracts, change orders, RFI's, and submittals & maintain all logs
• Provide bid support for estimating efforts
• Distributing new drawings, change orders, approved submittals and RFI responses to project team
• Assist in preparing documents for the weekly construction meetings & prepare monthly job cost reports
• Ability to work effectively with others in a fast paced environment
• Professionalism in dealing with Owners, Architects, Consultants, Subcontractors and Co-workers
• Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• MS Office Suite, Blue Beam
• Must have prior work experience with a General Contractor or Subcontractor.
• Self-starting individual who will take charge of their responsibilities and require little management. Requires flexibility in working with changing priorities.
• Must be organized and task oriented, able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with multiple deadlines, and adapt readily to changing priorities.
Salary range: $18- $25 depending upon experience
Prevost offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package, including medical/dental, retirement plan, paid time off and education benefits.
Successful candidates will be required to have a valid driver's license, and be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening. Interested candidates must send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com