• Conceptual estimating
• Project milestone scheduling
• Building assessments
• Feasibility studies
• Constructability reviews
• Detailed cost analysis and cost comparison models
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Active management of critical path scheduling milestones
• Attention to detail and strong emphasis on quality of workmanship
• Fast Cycle Teamwork with subcontractors
• Best in class safety program and impeccable safety records
• Design Build and Design Assist team collaboration
• Owner/contractor partnering meetings
• Flexible and customizable budget presentations
• Detailed cost tracking and reporting capabilities
• Expert guidance from concept to completion
Comprehensive Safety Program
Prevost Construction’s Safety Program implements Safety Education for all job Site personnel on an ongoing basis. Prevost consistently provides a safe working environment on all projects, past and present, by preemptively reviewing all Safety issues on a project by project basis. Team members meet before each project begins to discuss and develop designated Safety Roles for all site managers and project site support team members so all understand their collaborative positions in job site safety.
Prevost Construction requires all project job sites have a weekly safety meeting with all Subcontractors on site. Multiple OSHA safety topics are presented to the job site personnel with a comprehensive questions and comments review. All training attendees are required to sign the attendance record, verifying that they have witnessed the safety presentation and understand the Prevost requirements for OSHA related Job Site Safety programs.
Field General Superintendent
The General Superintendent is the “Field” Lead Supervisor for Prevost Construction. It is the duty of General Superintendent to create a supportive relationship with every Prevost Superintendent/Assistant while also building and maintaining professional relationships with clients, building officials, and subcontractors. The primary responsibility for the General Superintendent is to oversee the Prevost Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents, while providing resources in the form of help and guidance in methods of construction. The GS will utilize his experience, coupled with direction from the Leadership Team, to provide resource assistance for all Prevost field personnel.