Prevost Construction is a San Diego based general contractor that specializes in all areas of commercial tenant improvements including; corporate office environments, life science facilities, R&D manufacturing, food service and retail spaces. Since 1989, Prevost has provided expert guidance in management of the construction process and carefully conducts each project from conception to completion with one goal in mind – an amazing customer experience every time..
Project Coordinator Position
The Project Coordinator (PC) will provide project administrative support to multiple Project Manager’s & Project Engineers which will include processing of contracts, subcontracts, change orders, RFI’s, submittals and maintain all logs. The PC will also provide support in estimating efforts and plan distribution, preparing documents for weekly construction meetings and preparation of monthly job cost reports.
We are seeking an individual with 1-3 years commercial construction experience who is honest, energetic, self-motivated, enjoys working collaboratively with others and able to work at a steady pace. We hope to fill the position with someone who is eager to grow in our company while being a perfect match to our company culture & core values.
Why would you want this position?
o Join a 25 year old privately held company with Core Values that emulate the culture of the company
o Be able to contribute to a growing and innovative company
o Have the opportunity for personal growth & promotion to Project Engineer, Project Manager and more
o Collaborative, communicative office environment
o Office location is steps away from the beach
- 1-3 years of experience working in commercial construction
- Ability to work effectively with others in a fast paced environment
- Professionalism in dealing with Owners, Architects, Consultants, Subcontractors and Co-workers
- Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate including proficiency with MS Office suite - required
- Must be organized and task oriented, with ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Comfortable with multiple deadlines, and adapt readily to changing priorities
Salary Range: $18-$25 per hour depending on experience.
Prevost offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package, including medical/dental, retirement plan, paid time off and education benefits.
Successful candidates will be required to have a valid driver's license, and be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening. Interested candidates must send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Prevost Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer